Thursday 16 February 2012

Win Three Training Books

I'm offering free copies of my three training books to one lucky person. In order to win the paperback versions of Foundations for a Better Physique, The F.I.S.H. Training Log, and Nutritional Journal, all you need to do is follow the blog and leave a comment under this post. Once I have twenty comments I'll select the winner at random. The other 19 entrants will receive a Kindle version of Foundations for a better Physique and a copy of my fantasy book, The Nameless Dwarf Omnibus.

If you're wondering who on earth the Nameless Dwarf is, please check out the posts on D.P. Prior's author page








4 comments:

josh hutchinson said...

Derek, surely this first comment deserves to win!!??

derekprior said...

Send me an email, Josh, to derekprior[at]yahoo.co.uk

Conrad said...

Never knew you did this sort of writing.
Would be an interesting read.
Conrad

derekprior said...

Hello, Conrad. Yes, I used to work full-time as a personal trainer, but now I'm writing and editing I only train a couple of clients to keep my hand in. My main area of expertise is using resistance (weight) training for changes in body composition. Recently I've been doing a fair bit of power training just for a change. Great fun.

Foundations for a Better Physique now on Kindle! Get your Kindle here.